Thursday, December 27, 2012

FY2012 in a flash

the year flew... literally. a lot happened. travelled a lot and stayed-in a lot too.. hehe

Jan12 - busy with work. convention.. convention... convention
Feb12 - went to JB for the convention and Penang for a holiday with the in-laws
Mar12 - err... err...
Apri12 - went to see Dr Arshar.. like finally and found out the operation
May12 - Laproscopy operation which was not success and went to Dr Aziz a week after
June12 - Did my 2nd operation which was a success. my brother got married. Did the hantaran myself  *pats hand on the back* one month MC woohooo!!!
July12 - back to work.. puasa
Aug12 - Raya
Sept12 - work was bad...
Oct12 - Jakarta baybehh!
Nov12 - what, what!! Jakarta again!!
Dec12 - Chic by K comes alive!

not much of a summary... this chronological list might be updated when i remember something

Anyway... i have a lot to grateful for. highest on the list... Allah for giving me strength to endure the pain of 2 operations within a span of 2 months. Mind you, I have NEVER EVER been hospitalised ever! Experience was not smooth for both operations. But im grateful for having super great hubby who was there with the whole time. my parents for coming to visit everyday just cause i needed someone to 'see' me take my Pati Ikan Haruan. My in-laws for keeping me company and letting have the maid for a bit

Thank you!! love love!!

Alhamdullillah...

No comments:

Post a Comment