Sunday, May 6, 2012

My cousin's wedding

i have been waiting to update since last week.. but i havent had time. i have started work last week after Labour Day and work poured... haishhh...

anyways... so last weekend, my cousin got married. her theme was green on her nikah (solemnisation) and blue for her reception. her nikah was on Friday and something really funny happened. not funny for MH though.. huhu.

the plan was for me to hitched a ride to my cousin's house that Friday coz MH couldnt as it was a working day. so, at 12pm i started getting ready. her event started at 3.30pm and yes, i take thaaaaaaaaat long to get ready. more so, since i started wearing hijab. so i was almost ready at 2ish coz my parents were arriving at at about 2.30pm. i called them and asked where they were and they were like 15 mins away. so, i wanted to unlock my door, put my shoes outside.. you know get things ready annnnnddddd....

I COULDN'T FIND MY HOUSE KEYS!!!!

i searched my handbag, the tray where i sometimes keep my keys, the dining table, kitchen (sometimes im absent-minded like that..) and no where!!

theeeen... i remembered where it was! it was IN THE CAR! which is at MH's office anddddd he was out for Friday prayers which he went in another colleague's car. crazy kan???!!!

so, i called him flustered... and asked him to come back to send the house keys and send me to my cousin's house of course and all before 3pm. he had 30 mins.. he did it anyway.. so, then we had to rush to my cousin's house. thank god i arrived before the groom.. if not, MALU!!

so, that was my 'funny' story... let's see the photos now, shall we?


Baby Asher munching on my iPod
nasib baik you super cute!


what she got :-)


Bride and Groom


me with them :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment